Clone this wiki locally
In addition to the resources available at golang.org there are a range of community-driven initiatives:
- The Little Go Book
- Exercism.io - Go - Online code exercises for Go for practice and mentorship.
- Learn Go in an Hour - Video 2015-02-15
- Learning to Program in Go, a multi-part video training class.
- Pluralsight Classes for Go - A growing collection of (paid) online classes.
- Ardan Labs Training - Commercial, live instruction for Go programming.
- O'Reilly Go Fundamentals - Video learning path for Go programming.
- Go By Example provides a series of annotated code snippets.
- Learn Go in Y minutes is a top-to-bottom walk-through of the language.
- Workshop-Go - Startup Slam Go Workshop - examples and slides.
- Go Fragments - A collection of annotated Go code examples.
- 50 Shades of Go: Traps, Gotchas, Common Mistakes for New Golang Devs
- Free Go Language Workshop Framework Training is running regular free BYOD workshops in London, UK
- GoingGo.net - A collection of videos and articles for learning Go.
- Golang Tutorials - A free online class.
- Rob Pike's 2011 three day course - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 (links are broken, use the archived links from the wayback machine. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3)
- The Go Bridge Foundry - A member of the Bridge Foundry family, offering a complete set of free Go training materials with the goal of bringing Go to under-served communities.
Learning resources for specific topics:
- LearnConcurrency outlines a course of study of Go's concurrency model and patterns.
- LearnErrorHandling links to resources about error handling in Go.
- LearnTesting links to resources about testing in Go.
- LearnServerProgramming links to resources about server programming in Go.
- Newspaper is a topic based newsfeed for slack. Built on Go